The information on this website is for general information purposes only. [Uncontrolled Distribution]
Whilst ACUO makes every endeavour to ensure the information on this website is correct and up to date, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or suitability of any information provided. In no event shall ACUO be held liable for any direct, indirect, special or incidental damages resulting from, arising out of, or in connection with, the use of any information from this website.
ACUO uses the eWAY Payment Gateway for its online credit card transactions. eWAY processes online credit card transactions for thousands of Australian merchants, providing a safe and secure means of collecting payments via the Internet. All online credit card transactions performed on this site using the eWAY gateway are secured payments.
- Payments are fully automated with an immediate response.
- Your complete credit card number cannot be viewed by ACUO or any outside party.
- All transactions are performed under 128 Bit SSL Certificate.
- All transaction data is encrypted for storage within eWAY’s bank-grade data centre, further protecting your credit card data.
- eWAY is an authorised third party processor for all the major Australian banks.
- eWAY at no time touches your funds; all monies are directly transferred from your credit card to the merchant account held by ACUO.
For more information about eWAY and online credit card payments, please visit www.eway.com.au
After applying to become a member of ACUO you will receive an invoice by email from our secretary, which will typically include a request for additional information (i.e. to populate your online profile). If you elect to pay for your membership using a credit card, you will receive an email confirmation from eWAY containing your payment details. After receiving your payment, ACUO will attempt to provide access to your membership benefits within 5 working days from the time you provide us with all necessary information (as requested by ACUO).
ACUO does not provide refunds where a member no longer wishes to continue with their membership. We ask that you familiarise yourself with our organisation and member benefits, and contact us if you have any questions prior to joining.